1. Do not let your toddler hold your cell phone (even if he’s talking to his grandparents) when he is eating waffles and syrup.
2. Pick up all the doggie poo in the yard everyday. Or twice a day. And explain to your toddler that only Mommies (and Daddies) can pick it up… otherwise they will try to help.
3. Don’t let your toddler share his yogurt with the dog when you’re not looking; make sure you have working eyes in the back of your head.
4. When you throw away the piece of cookie that landed on the floor, make sure your toddler doesn’t see it go into the trash. He will go in after it.
5. Naptime is a wonderful time of the day.
Please keep the “great grocery-unloading debate” going! (See yesterday’s post & comments.) I really appreciate the tips you all have added so far, and I am looking forward to reading more! I like the little grocery cart idea, except that it is a downhill walk from the garage to the house… I have visions of roller-derby in my head! I am especially waiting on you, Kimberly, to see how you do it with two (very active) kids and a houseboat!